- Search online to find your nearest NHS dentist.
- You can get free dental treatment (including check-ups) if you:
- are under 18
- are under 19 and in full-time education
- are pregnant
- have given birth in the last twelve months
- Support Allowance or the guarantee credit part of Pension Credit
Also, some people on a low income, including some people getting tax credits, can get free NHS dental treatment or treatment at a reduced cost.
- If you are not eligible for free treatment dental costs depend on what level of treatment you need. Band 1 treatment costs £18.00, band 2 costs £49.00 and band 3 costs £214.00. More information on NHS dental charges can be found here