Evictions from Authorised Sites

If you live on a local authority or privately rented caravan site you have security of tenure under the Mobile Homes Act, which means you cannot be evicted without your landlord going to court and obtaining a court order. Read advice from Marc Willers QC on Security of Tenure for residents of authorised sites.

If you are facing eviction from your site you need to contact a solicitor. We have a list of solicitors with experience on site issues in our Services Directory.

Last updated Jun 1, 2017